11th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software developer being a biology student?

Hey, Now, I am moving to 11 std and I like to become software developer and I like biology so I am confused which stream has to choose?

13th February 2023, 11:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software developer being a biology student?

Yes, even if you are a biology student, you can get an IT job if you have a certification, diploma, or degree in a field that is connected to IT or a programming language. You must be familiar with programming languages and coding. For certification in coding or programming, you can also take online courses.
13th February 2023, 03:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Biology student who is interested in software engineering may need to take additional course work or obtain additional training in computer science and programming in order to develop necessary skills and knowledge.
This involves taking online courses or earning a computer science degree or certification.

It's important to note that software engineering is a complex field that requires strong foundation in computer science principles and programming.
One has to have deep understanding of computer science concepts such as
Algorithm
Data structure
Computer architecture
Proficiency in programming language such as Java, C++, Python is also required.
13th February 2023, 04:06 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, you can acquire an IT job being a biology student. But you must have a certification or degree in an area related to IT or a programming language. You should be good in Coding and programming languages to get eligible for the position.
13th February 2023, 11:36 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes you can get IT jobs though you are a Biology student if you have any Certification or Diploma or Degree in any IT related subject or Programming Language.

2. You have to know coding and programming languages. You can also do courses in online to get Certification in Programming in or Coding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?