4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?

Hello sir, I have completed BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineering. Now I want to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T). Please tell me how can I get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  6. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  7. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  9. Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?
  11. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  12. Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  15. Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?
  16. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  17. Selection procedure followed in Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?
16th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?

As you are from BE in Civil Engineering and ME in Transportation, I can surely say that you are certainly eligible to get employment opportunities in Larsen and Toubro Limited.

In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in L&T is "Bachelor's Degree" in Civil Engineering or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

As you are done with the above mentioned qualifications, I can say that you may directly apply from "Careers" or Recruitment Section of it's official website.

I have provided you "Careers" link of L&T and there you may find latest and available job opportunities from time to time. This way, you need to apply for recruitment's and follow the procedure accordingly.

Click here for L&T Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?