22nd April 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?

Hello, I have completed Mechanical engineering and want to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  3. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  5. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?
  6. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  7. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  8. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  9. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  10. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  11. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  12. Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?
  13. Can I be eligible for L&T after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a job in L&T ECC after scoring 62% in SSLC and 56% in PUC?
  15. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Automobile engineering from Bharat Earth Movers Limited? Syllabus of entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Which core companies recruit Civil Engineers?
  18. Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro, Hyderabad for a B.Tech(EIE) student?
23rd April 2017, 11:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?

Those candidates who are in their 3rd year or in final year of B.Tech can apply for the internship in Larsen and Toubro if they give you the approval then you can start your internship training over there. They will not take the exam, but you have to revise all your study material from 1st year to the pursuing year because there is a huge chance that they will ask you anything from your study background in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?