23rd September 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering & presently in Final year. I want to know that how to apply for job as a Fresher in Core Companies of Mechanical like Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland, Tata Powers, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Job in Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  8. Job opportunities in Tata Motors for Diploma holder?
  9. Salary after completing MBA and BMS?
  10. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  11. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  12. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  14. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  15. Am I eligible for mechanical branch after scoring 42545 in general category?
  16. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  17. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  18. Recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
31st January 2016, 08:06 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Being a fresher you need to apply for the job mostly through your College. As your college might be conducting campus drive and mostly closed campus drive for the college student itself.

So, you need to prepare best resume out of the best in order to get recognized by the employer. You can also try on the pool campus organized by many companies.
Even you can upload your independent resume to the job portal.

These are some of the strategy that you can follow to get selected for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?