23rd August 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I become Doctor Incharge of any department in hospital? What would be my salary?

I want to become doctor incharge in a hospital how can i become doctor incharge of any department and what would be my salary?

29th April 2016, 01:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I become Doctor Incharge of any department in hospital? What would be my salary?

For this you need to do medical degree course. Even you won't do any medial treatment then also you must know the medical terminology.

So, go and get doctor degree and if possible get MBBS degree that will enhance our future perspective in Medical field. But to be a doctor in charge medical degree is more than sufficient.
After getting the medical degree just apply to any private or any government hospital.
While applying take are of the post you are applying for and if there is a in charge doctor role then select that role only.

So, after this you will be taken test, once you qualify in the test you will be given the joining very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?