17th September 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I want to become a Software Engineer. I am studying B.Tech in ECE. Kindly tell me how I can become a Software Engineer? What is the scope of this field? Please let me know asap.

29th November 2015, 11:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?

There is ample scope in the field of Information Technology. This is because the entire world is becoming IT dependent and almost every area finds its application to make work easier, smoother, speeder and hassle-free. Since you are studying B.Tech in ECE so you have a good chance of switching to IT field. This is because ECE candidates are of prime demand after CS/IT guys in the IT companies. You need to get a job in the IT companies which will enable you to become a software engineer. Make sure that the job post given to is of Software Engineer or Software Engineer Associate/Trainee.
2nd August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?

How to get job in software engineering for ECE students in first time what should be prepared
31st January 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software developer being a BTech in ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?