3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack the Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I need your help to know how I can be able to crack the interview of Calypso Technology Mumbai. I am going to attend the interview with this company for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Please help me to crack this interview.

6th October 2019, 09:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack the Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Company Name: Calypso Technology

Position : Associate Software Engineer

-You should have good communication skills to present and demonstrate your abilities in front of the employer for required profile.

-For apptitude test you should have good quantitative, verbal and reasoning knowledge.

-Good technical skills and strong experience in programming languages for software development abilities is required. You should have good knowledge in Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?