3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Calypso Technology Mumbai is scheduling an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I am interested to work over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection of this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th October 2019, 10:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Online apptitude or written test.
-Technical test.
-HR interview.
7th October 2019, 01:40 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure in Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection process of Calypso Technology Mumbai Associate Software Engineer :

1.Written Examination

-- consists of both technical as well Aptitude skills.

2.Technical Round

3.GD /HR

Based on the number of vacancies you will be having various rounds under selection.process.

For better knowledge you just prepare for each and every round meticulously there by you will not face any difficulty.

In technical round you will be tested with various technical concepts on object oriented Design , and testing.

Must have also had a great knowledge in RML Oracle.

In this you will be having the selection process for the above mentioned post in Calypso Technology Associate Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?