29th October 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack HCL Technologies Bangalore interview for a Pega Developer post?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the interview of HCL Technologies Bangalore as they are hiring Pega Developer. I would like to know how can I crack this interview for this post in this company? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd November 2019, 05:09 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack HCL Technologies Bangalore interview for a Pega Developer post?

Company Name : HCL Technologies, Banglore

You should have very strong skills in LSA/ CSSA part for technical expertise.

Selection procedure as follows :-

-Online apptitude or written test for general abilities check.
-Technical test for product knowledge.
-Operational manager round.
-HR interview.
3rd November 2019, 01:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack HCL Technologies Bangalore interview for a Pega Developer post?

Some tips to crack the Pega Developer at HCL Technologies Bangalore are given below :-

1)Arrive early, dress formally and be confident

2)Research the company beforehand.

3)Arrive early at the venue.

4)Be neatly groomed and dress formally.

5)Be confident.

6)Maintain a composed body posture.

For more information visit on https://www.hcltech.com/
3rd November 2019, 08:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for Pega Developer in HCL Technologies Bangalore must have strong command on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).

You must be PEGA CSSA certified or PEGA CLSA certified to be eligible to shortlisted for Pega Developer in HCL Technologies Bangalore.

The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their experience and skills. The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills and should perform well with full confidence to crack the Interview.

You can visit the website https://www.hcltech.com/careers for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?