18th June 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?

hello sir,

i'm btech final year ec engg student in gujarat...i know which is better electronic/communication?...bt just i want to go to in communication..if i go to in communication what to do? means any specialize course is require for job in tcs, wipro company....networking is best course for communication and get to job in tcs,wipro company?

15th August 2016, 03:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?

Both Electronics and Communications are very good fields and have ample scope in modern and future world. However, both have different field of application. You should go for the field in which you are interested and in which you are fundamentally strong. There are ample courses in both domains. You can opt for specialization courses in the field of electronics like Solid Electronics, Semiconductor, VLSI, Power Electronics, Analog Electronics and Circuits, Digital Electronics and Circuits, etc. while in the field of communication, you can opt for Analog Communication Techniques, Wireless Communication, Microwave and Radiowave Engineering, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Digital communication, Digital Signal Processing, etc. For companies like TCS, Wipro, etc, core electronics or communication knowledge is not required to a high extent. If you are good with the fundamentals and have knowledge in programming you can crack these companies. You can opt for networking and become a network engineer or an associate in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?