24th February 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys?

What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion of civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th February 2017, 10:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys?

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs in both government and private sectors after completion of civil engineering. There are number of job positions for which can apply. Here are some of the job positions listed below:

> Junior Engineer

> Graduate Engineer

> Scientist/Engineer

> Site Engineer

> Civil Engineer

> Research Associate

> Systems Analyst

> GIS Engineer

> Project Associate

> CAD Trainer

> Executive Trainee etc.

In order to get a job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys you have to upload your resume at different job portals or you can upload your resume at their websites. You can also attend the walk in interview directly and apply. You should have scored minimum 60% marks during your graduation. You need to have good computer knowledge or you have to do some computer courses in order to get a job in these MNCs.
28th February 2017, 09:15 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion of civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!
Irrespective of engineering background IT companies recruit candidates from engineering colleges. If you meet the basic eligibility criteria, then you can apply for IT companies. You can study programming languages your own through internet or certification courses in Java or .Net. Take the decision only if you are interested to work in IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?