3rd September 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai Linux System Admin interview?

Hi everyone, can you help me to crack the interview of Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai for the post of Linux System Admin? I want to crack this interview and get this job. Please tell me how to crack it.

7th September 2019, 07:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai Linux System Admin interview?

Some tips to crack the Linux System Admin at LMedia.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai are given below :-

1)Arrive early, dress formally and be confident

2)Research the company beforehand.

3)Arrive early at the venue.

4)Be neatly groomed and dress formally.

5)Be confident.

6)Maintain a composed body posture.

Address:
Directiplex, Next to Andheri Subway Old Nagar,
Shree Krishna Nagar,
Pandit Dindayala Upadhaya Nagar,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
Phone: 022 6148 7300

For more information visit on (https://careers.media.net)
8th September 2019, 05:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Media.Net Software Services Private Limited Mumbai Linux System Admin interview?

To crack the Linux System Admin interview at Media.Net Software Services Private Limited in Mumbai, you have to keep below points in mind.

1) You must have good knowledge of Linux Systems.

2) You should have knowledge in any one of Bash, Python and Powershell.

3) You must have knowledge in Automation and configuration management tools like Puppet.

4) You must have basic knowledge of Application Protocols like SMTP, HTTP, FTP, IMAP, POP.

5) You should have basic concept in RAID, LOM/IPMI/IP KVMs and Dell Hardware.

6) You must have knowledge in Database Systems Fundamentals, Nginx, Apache, Haproxy and Tomcat.

7) You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.media.net/
11th September 2019, 04:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Media.net (Directi)

Position: System Admin (Linux)

-You should have good communication skills to present you and deep technical knowledge in Systems/Hardware, Windows ,Applications in Database Systems Fundamentals ,Data center operations tasks, install and configure hardware, troubleshooting issues and remedy, rack and blade server management.

-Be formal.

-Problem solving nature for team building.

-Confident about working abilities.

Visit this official website :http://www.media.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?