16th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Associate interview?

Dear Sir, I am preparing for the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore for the post of Service Desk Associate. I need your help to crack this interview. Please help me to know how I can crack this interview? Waiting for your response!

19th September 2019, 02:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Associate interview?

Some tips to crack the Service Desk Associate interview at Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore are given below :-

1)Arrive early, dress formally and be confident

2)Research the company beforehand.

3)Arrive early at the venue.

4)Be neatly groomed and dress formally.

5)Be confident.

6)Maintain a composed body posture.

Address:
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark Doddanakundi,
Kundalahalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037

Phone: 080 3029 2929

For more information visit on (https://www.wipro.com)
21st September 2019, 08:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Associate interview?

Name of Company : Wipro technologies Limited, Bangalore

Simply you should have excellent communication skills and good knowledge in technical domain of your work.

Your work will be to boost performance and productivity of their IT infrastructure solutions. And provide solutions from end-to-end , to deliver unified services, applications are ready for its transformational business journey.

That's why you should prepare for following roles of work like Call logging, update, follow up and closure-Communication Skills and telephone conversation etiquettes,Service Desk Tool understanding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?