16th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Sir, I want to know about the description of Service Desk Associate post which is offered in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th September 2019, 02:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore provides customer support, help problem solve, and keep the company's network and computer systems running. Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore typically work indoors in a casual business environment. They make work in call centers, universities, government offices, or manufacturing centers.

Address:
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark Doddanakundi,
Kundalahalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560037

Phone: 080 3029 2929

For more information visit on (https://www.wipro.com)
21st September 2019, 09:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Job description of Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore as follows :

-Call logging, update, follow up and closure.
-Excellent communication Skills and telephone conversation etiquettes.
-Service Desk Tool understanding.
-Boosting of performance and productivity with our unique IT infrastructure solutions.
-Delivery of unified management.
-Ready applications for business process.
-Follow end to end approach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?