23rd February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?

I am in b.e. second year of civil engineering. I want to join the foreign construction companies having there branches in India. Please tell me how can i get the job in such companies after completing my BE course?

12th April 2016, 12:16 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?

For getting the job you need to search for the job, this is one of the foremost criteria to get any job in today's date.

Now, coming to your question. Finding those foreign companies that is having their branch or franchise in India. So, you need to go through the consultancy. As in this date consultancy is a self owned organization that can provide you with job in almost any organization.

Since, you are a freshers so there are not more than 1% of chance for you to get into the company of your choice you mentioned in the question. So, as of now you need to join any good MNC and after getting experience of 2 years you can implement your dreams.
12th April 2016, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?

There are many ways to get such job. It depends on the concerned company in which you are seeking job opportunity. Some companies come for recruitment drive in various colleges across India. You can also get employment opportunity through off-campus recruitment drives, third party vendors like Aspiring Minds, e-litmus through which you can get interview walk-in opportunity in different companies. You can also get walk-in opportunity through referral of employees in such companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?