26th January 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in multi national companies? What can I do o get placed?

Iam a btech graduate of 2011 I got 78% in my college.I have attended few companys among which in only few companys i gone upto HR and in some of that i havenot cleared apti round.and also GD. Some of my friends got placed in mncs they have asked them a simple questions only. But i am not even cleared my apti round, what can i do to get placed?
i dont know what is my field interest?
i think i can with stand in any field after my training in companys.
tell me something regarding this?

31st January 2023, 10:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in multi national companies? What can I do o get placed?

You must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for a job in multi-national companies.

1) You must have completed your B.Tech or BE or MCA degree from any recognized University in a regular course.

2) You must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career to get eligible.

3) You must have good analytical and Problem-solving skills.

4) You must have good Communication skills.

5) You should have no backlogs at the time of applying.
1st February 2023, 12:00 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job in multi national companies? What can I do o get placed?

MNCs prioritize hiring candidates with great communication skills. In the corporate world, working in a team is crucial. MNCs must have strong cooperation and collaboration abilities in all activities, including team meetings and information sessions. So, the candidate must be a good team player. Also, your work will benefit greatly from your confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?