29th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?

i had scored less than 60% (57%) in my 10th class(cbse),but i had scored 93.1% in my 2,and 75%(5th semister) in B.TECH so please tell me the solution to get placed in a mnc company and please tell me name of those companies that does not consider 10th class marks so that i can prepare for those companies ........please i kindly request u to tell me the solution.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  2. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  3. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  4. Can I get a job in Multi National Company after doing diploma in Electronics and Communication with 65%?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  6. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  7. Campus placements with year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does the companies coming for campus placements consider the marks which I have scored in 12th standard?
  9. For which Companies I can apply for Job Placements being a candidate having scored 79% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  10. What job will I get after completing B.Tech IT?
  11. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  12. In which companies can I join as Engineer having secured 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?
  14. How to pursue a career in Archaeological after pursuing B.Tech from computer science?
  15. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in multinational companies?
  17. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
29th May 2015, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?

I am sorry to say that there are no any special multinational companies, which are not considering 10th standard percentage. Nowadays each and every organization is considering percentage from 10th standard to graduation. And the one thing I want to say you is that, you have good percentage in your 12th standard and graduation, So, I suggest you to attend for the interviews with the help of your placement and try to convince the recruiters regarding your 10th percentage by saying any valid reason.
29th May 2015, 08:50 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?

Since you have such high marks in your bachelors and +2, your 10th class marks should not matter. Anyhow I dont think any MNC, or even any company will check your 10th marks.
The interview procedure is usually done this way. When you submit the resume for a job, they will screen you based on your bachelor degree marks. Not even your +2 marks are considered. They will have a cut off, say about 60-70%. All the candidates having their bachelors average below this cut off will be rejected. Rest will be asked to come over for an interview. And if you do well you will be selected. So dont worry about your 10th marks when your marks of bachelor degree are good.
29th May 2015, 11:12 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Sorry to say but their is no company who don't care about your SSC marks. As in your resume you have to include that too. But GOOD NEWS for you is 10th marks not affect that heavily on your PLACEMENTS. As they are more concerned about your whole 4 years perfomance in engineering or diploma.Try to avoid KT's as it will affect your PLACEMENTS.

Thanks
31st May 2015, 11:26 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Sorry Dear,It is not possible to say that how many marks MNC consider for 10th Class.Maximum MNC's consider 60% marks candidates in 10th Class.But sometime experience talks.

If you can work that they want then you will get selected.Mainly after 10th class,You should make 12th higher and If you didn't get the good marks in 12th,another chance is Graduation.If you study well in graduation and secured good Percentage then you will sit in the Campus of MNC's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?