15th April 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

List of top multi national companies of Eritrea for training in MCA

Hello, I am Saeed from Eritrea and I am studying in final year of BCA course and want to do training. Send me list of top multi national companies for training.

Related Questions:
  1. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  2. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of training programs to apply for BE Mechanical 3rd year?
  4. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  5. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  6. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  7. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  11. List of top construction companies of world to do training after Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  13. List of all IT companies for training of MCA 6th semester in Baroda
  14. With just 48% in 12th and equivalent am I eligible for MNC jobs?
  15. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  16. List of top 50 to 100 companies providing summer training or internship in civil engineering stream
  17. Please list the MNC companies in Hyderabad for IT students?
  18. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
20th May 2017, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top multi national companies of Eritrea for training in MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Saeed from Eritrea and I am studying in final year of BCA course and want to do training. Send me list of top multi national companies for training.
List of top multi national companies of Eritrea for training in MCA:-

1. Convergys India Services Pvt Ltd.
Address: No 55, Divyashree Towers, New Gurappana Palya, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite To Jayadeva Hospital, Bangalore - 560076.

2. IBM Global Service
Address: 4th Floor, Explorer Building, Itpl, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066.

3. Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
Address: No.39, 41 & 42, Keonics City, Hosur Main Road, Electronic City, Opposite To Infosys, Bangalore - 560100.

4. Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd.
Address: No.136, Kodihalli, Airport Road, Opposite To Leela Palace, Bangalore - 560017.

5. Bosch Rexroth India Ltd.
Address: No.96, 100 Feet Road, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?