19th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am Abhishek Kumar from Banda. I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. So please tell me after my B.Tech how I can secure job in Tata Motors? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

26th October 2015, 11:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am Abhishek Kumar from Banda. I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. So please tell me after my B.Tech how I can secure job in Tata Motors? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

To get a job in Tata Motors you have to apply to the company through online.
You should be very good in your study of trade.
Your communication skill and technical skill will be tested in the interviews.

There are vacancies in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical candidates.

You can work in sales or marketing or engineering research or manufacturing or quality etc.

You have to apply to Tata Motors through their website. The link is http://careers.tatamotors.com/.

The Tata Motor is one of the prestigious groups in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?