27th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is job selection mail sent on behalf of Tata Motors fake?

Yesterday I got mail from [email protected] saying "U have got selected in tata motors" they told me to deposit cash of 8,900rs in canara bank and gave an mobile no and name.

Also, the website given in mail is tatamotorslimied.com which is fake one (Myself an IT Expert)

In between, I also checked tata motors original site, where its clearly noticed that

"Disclaimer

It has been brought to our notice that certain individuals are misleading job applicants by claiming themselves to be employees of Tata Motors or as authorized job agency of Tata Motors Limited. They have been misguiding the candidates to deposit certain amount of money in lieu of providing employment or as deposit towards travel for final interview round, etc.

Tata Motors does not take any such fees/facilitation charges in lieu of employment.

Anyone dealing with such an agency/employment portal/individual will be doing so at his/her own risk and the company will not be held responsible for such loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly."

Though I am still wana take last chance by asking you guyz here, plz give your opinions.

29th December 2013, 12:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is job selection mail sent on behalf of Tata Motors fake?

Of-course this is a fake mail. Why on earth Tata motors need to have a mail id like [email protected]? and asking us to pay Rs.8,900? come on! Tata is not in that bad shape to just ask for such a less amount of money..

It's 100% clear that because of the same reason someone would have already done the payment and made a huge fight with Tata motors wherein they were forced to put this message on their website itself.. Now below are the three points which is sure that you should not reply or do anything on this mail which you have got,

-> Fake mail id - [email protected]

-> Why asking the candidate to pay the money? it's not under their policy at all.

-> Fake website tatamotorslimied.com

Hope this make it more clear now to just drop this and not try out anything more than that. It will be good if you educate your friends and everyone about the same, so that no one will be cheated with the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?