2nd March 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)?

Hello
Now I am doing my B.tech 3rd year
in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
I want to get job in Tata Steel.
So after my B.Tech what I have to do for enter in Tata Steel.

15th June 2016, 11:25 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)?

Being a student of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering you can easily get a job in TATA STEEL. Only one thing you need to do is to get your proper concepts over there and score good marks and then after all don't forge to get some co-curricular courses which is related to your field.

As this will help you to excel in the future and will be as a plus point for you while you are going for any of the company interview.

Just gain as much of knowledge you can.
15th June 2016, 11:28 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)?

Being a student of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering you can easily get a job in TATA STEEL. Only one thing you need to do is to get your proper concepts over there and score good marks and then after all don't forge to get some co-curricular courses which is related to your field.

As this will help you to excel in the future and will be as a plus point for you while you are going for any of the company interview.

Just gain as much of knowledge you can.
5th October 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I know about the recruitment of b.tech.metallurgy in tata steel plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?