6th November 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?

Hello
Please let me know how can i apply
for summer internship in sail and tata steel
after completion btech 2nd year in
metallurgy and materials engineering?
how i get the internship?

8th December 2014, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?

SAIL :-

You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL. If there is any such provision or openings for internship opportunity, you can get the application form and apply for it. Do as directed by the HR department or as stated in the application brochure.

TATA Steel :-

It usually accepts application for internship from the Tier-1 institutes of the country and it recruits interns by going for on-campus internship recruitment drive in various colleges with whom it has tie-up. Other institutes students do not have the provision for applying for the internship opportunity.
10th December 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?

Please let me now how to apply summer internship for 2 months after completion of 3rd year b.tech(metallugy and materials engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?