19th March 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,
Myself Nabin Roy. I have completed my Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering with 74% mark.
Sir Please tell me how to join in Tata steel Kalinganagar plant?
I want to secure job in Tata Steel.
Please help me!!
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanking you.

15th April 2016, 09:03 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

In order to secure job in TATA Steel you need to prepare for its interview.
So, it will be better for you to download the interview question paper for the TATA steel and go through it.
Try to find the type of questions asked in the interview and most importantly the answers that were given to a particular question.

This is the way winners used to do in order to crack any company exam.

Don't forge to prepare your core concepts and core subjects. Keep focusing on your English grammar as well as communication.
And make sure you will rock on the interview.
13th October 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir I am apply job in tata steel
I complete diploma branch mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?