29th March 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test of Wipro being an M.Sc(Computer Science) student?

Hello,
Kindly tell me how to clear Wipro Aptitude Test? Now I am doing M.Sc(Computer Science) final year and I want to join Wipro after my M.Sc.

1st April 2016, 12:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test of Wipro being an M.Sc(Computer Science) student?

How to prepare for Aptitude Test :

>> First and fore most thing you need to do is Take out the syllabus and prepare notes for it simultaneously. And then you can refer for it at the examination.

>> Make sure that practice the questions for Important topics only. Don't go for all topics it will be helpful for you.

>> Take note of easy methods and tricks and well practice for very few topics only.

>> Before that you should have a grip on squares and cube roots.
2nd April 2016, 12:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test of Wipro being an M.Sc(Computer Science) student?

In order to get good command over Aptitude concepts, you are required to work hard. To score good marks, I suggest you to give Wipro Aptitude Test, Wipro Technical examinations. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you better to go with Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal. Besides that you keep on doing Previous Placement Papers of Wipro. You may find number of Wipro Experiences, Wipro Aptitude Test pattern and Mock Test from India Bix website. On the other side, you keep on practicing the questions available in R.S.Agarwal book which is highly recommended to score good marks in Aptitude Test.
3rd April 2016, 06:39 PM
Quantum reply

Aptitude test of Wipro include-

1-English test.
2-Quantitative test.
3-Logical test.

And if you want to clear wipro aptitude you have to practice above section properly so that you can easily solve these question.
You can practice it from the previous year placement paper of wipro which you can easily get it through internet.
Or you can practice it by the various books which is available in market or book stores such as RL Agarwal, MadeEasy etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?