29th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Associate Product Supply Manager interview of Procter & Gamble Alwar?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at Procter & Gamble Alwar scheduled for the post of Associate Product Supply Manager. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in Procter & Gamble? Please tell me asap.

30th September 2020, 11:08 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Product Supply Manager interview of Procter & Gamble Alwar?

To prepare for the Associate Product Supply Manager interview of Procter & Gamble Alwar follow given steps.

You should be the information hub for all the project and product development & coordinate capital projects across all functions & teams.

You should try to demonstrate leadership in application of technology to solve manufacturing problems.

You should Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability.

You must gain working experience of 3- 4 year in respective field.
1st October 2020, 04:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Product Supply Manager interview of Procter & Gamble Alwar?

Tips to prepare to crack the Associate Product Supply Manager interview of Procter & Gamble Alwar are as follows:-

1. Strong abilities to communicate through presentations.
2. Knowledge of managing operations and warehouse.
3. Knowledge of purchasing and logistics inventories.
4. Quick problem-solver and logical mindset approach.
5. Knowledge of P&G’s technologies & standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?