2nd January 2021, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai is going to schedule an interview for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I want to prepare for this interview so that I can crack it and get selected. Please help me to know how I can prepare for it? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd January 2021, 12:45 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

To prepare to crack the Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai follow given steps.

• Applicant should try to coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications .

• Applicant should try to perform tests on all configuration and installation.

• Applicant should try to analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same .

• Applicant should try to assist in preparing all technical design documents.

• Applicant should try to ensure effective implementation of all Projects and plan all activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?