1st November 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Dear Sir, I came to know that Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can I know how many rounds are there in this interview?

4th November 2019, 09:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Company Name: Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd

Position: Associate Software Engineer

Selection procedure as follows :-

Round 1 : Online Technical and Aptitude Test
Round 2 : Technical Interview 1
Round 3 : Session with written programming
Round 4 : Technical interview 2
Round 5 : Final Interview

Official Website : http://www.ameexusa.com
4th November 2019, 09:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

There is 5 rounds in an Associate Software Engineer interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai :-

Round 1: Online Technical and Aptitude Test - @Ameex office

Round 2 : Technical Interview – 1

Round 3 : Session with written programming

Round 4 : Technical interview – 2

Round 5 : Final Interview
4th November 2019, 10:11 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Number of rounds available in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Number of rounds - 5

They are,

@ Round 1 - Online Technical and Aptitude Test

@ Round 2 - Technical Interview 1

@ Round 3 - Session with Written Programming

@ Round 4 - Technical Interview 2

@ Round 5 - Final Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?