20th January 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack an Associate Software Engineer interview of Teradata Hyderabad?

Hello, I want to give an interview with Teradata Hyderabad for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I want to crack this interview. Kindly tell me how can I do that? Please help me in preparation. Thank you!

24th January 2021, 12:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack an Associate Software Engineer interview of Teradata Hyderabad?

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge in core Java, Hibernate or MyBatis and you have to perform very well in the technical round of interview.

2. You must have good knowledge in J2EE technologies , spring framework, JavaScript and JQuery or Backbone or React as it will be asked in your technical round of interview.

3. Also you will get an extra advantage if you have good knowledge in memory analysis , JVM tuning , Relational databases like Teradata, Postgres , Microservices architecture and Docker.

4. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.teradata.com/
24th January 2021, 06:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack an Associate Software Engineer interview of Teradata Hyderabad?

To prepare to crack an Associate Software Engineer interview of Teradata Hyderabad follow given points.

• Applicant should try to gain experience with memory analysis and JVM tuning.

• Applicant should try to gain experience with Relational databases – Teradata, Postgres.

• Applicant should try to work with Microservices architecture and Docker.

• Applicant should try be familiar with tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.teradata.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?