5th December 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview at Volvo Group Bangalore scheduled for the post of Junior Accountant. I want to know how I can prepare to crack this interview for this particular post in Volvo Group? Please tell me asap.

7th December 2020, 06:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

To prepare to crack the Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore follow given points.

• Applicant must gain knowledge of O2C Cycle, Invoicing, Cash application, Intercompany, Journal entries, Month end reporting and Reconciliations.

• Applicant must develop ability to independently Interact with the client/internal stake holders to resolve queries.

• Applicant must try to be well organized and a self-starter.

• Applicant should try to gain SAP knowledge would be an added advantage.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.volvogroup.com
8th December 2020, 04:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

Resume tips
Make it informative and have clear layout..

Interview shows your passion..
Prepare before interview..
Be yourself during interview
For some positions you will be asked to complete one or more online assessment tests...
Take your time to answer tests and feel free to ask clarification...

Be prepared for questions On your technical experience as well.as your personal traits and competencies..
10th November 2021, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi friends, I am preparing for junior accounant post at Volvo, Bangalore. Please can you advise me how to prepare for the same and questions that can be asked in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?