5th December 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear for an interview for Volvo Group Bangalore for the post of Junior Accountant. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Volvo Group? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

7th December 2020, 06:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Technical interview
3. Interview with Management
4. HR interview

Final selection will be purely based on HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.volvogroup.com
8th December 2020, 04:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior Accountant interview of Volvo Group Bangalore?

Applicants should have completed from.commerce graduates or MBA finance streams as well as should have 6 months to 3 years Of working experience....

You must have an experience in handling invoices in SAP would be preferred...

Applicants should have excellent knowledge in accounting as well.as effective communication skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?