18th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?

Hello , i have one year of experience in web development. i have also worked on JAVA for 6 months as intern. i have more then 60% mark through out the career expect in 2. i do have less then 50% in 2. So, Is there any chance i can get a job in TCS ?

Please let me know, bcoz TCS is my dream company.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience? -- [New]
  2. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  4. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,IBM,WIPRO?
  5. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  6. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  7. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.?
  8. Am i eligible to work in Automobile department? I have finished M.E degree
  9. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate having scored 89% in 10th, 79% in UG and 54% in 12th Class?
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  12. Am I eligible for Direct PI test for TCS without answering offcampus written test?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  15. What to learn other than basics of C after getting placed in TCS?
  16. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  17. Am i eligible for TCS after scoring 84% in 10th, 64% in 12th?
  18. What is the qualification needed to work in TCS company?
12th July 2014, 02:45 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?

Yes, you will be eligible for TCS if that 1 year experience of web development comes from a private based registered company not just like your personal experience. The reason you will be eligible for TCS even with less than 50% in 12th is that once you gain experience in the software field companies like TCS will not care about your mark % but the talent and skills which you have. The reason they come up with % during college placement is that they wanted to filter out some from many and that's the only option left with them to do for taking up the freshers.

So, in your case you already have a 1 year experience on web development and if it's in PHP, ASP, JSP etc. then for sure you can start applying for the TCS jobs which needs candidate based on those experience. Just try to get some contacts of the employees in TCS from your friends circle and ask them to refer you for the job vacancy when it comes up. Once they do you need to attend the interview over there in TCS which will be like 2-3 technical rounds and then an HR round. So, if you are good with your skills then you can easily bag the job in TCS.

Make sure you mention about your Java 6 months experience as intern in your resume so that will be an highlight as well.
24th May 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?

Am I eligible for TCS with 2 year work experience and i have distance education.
26th August 2016, 12:21 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?

YES, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TCS

As you have 1 year experience, no one is going to see what percentage of marks you had in your academic career. They usually require 60% marks throughout our academic career for freshers. But once you have experience they won't mind selecting you.
22nd July 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

less than 50% in HSC with 4.5 years of experience in IT as system Admin & 6 months as a Azure cloud engineer am i eligible for tcs?
10th November 2021, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS calculate the experience of different different company and assume 1 year's experience? Like 5 months from one company and 8 months from another company. so TCS can consider one year's experience..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?