12th August 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Linux OS Admin interview for CSS Corp Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview for the Linux OS Admin post in CSS Corp Hyderabad. I want to prepare for this interview very well so that I can crack and get selected for this post. Can you tell me how I can crack this interview?

15th August 2020, 03:16 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Linux OS Admin interview for CSS Corp Hyderabad?

Tips to prepare to crack the Linux OS Admin interview for CSS Corp Hyderabad are as follows:-

1. Knowledge of OS (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome, and Android).

2. Knowledge of OS troubleshooting.

3. Knowledge of networking and troubleshooting.

4. Advance Documentation.

5. Good communication skills.

6. Team player and detail-oriented.

7. Continuous learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?