2nd August 2010, 11:41 AM
sachin mohan

Details of exams like PSU, JTO, Army Engineering and other government engineering job exams?

Sir,
I want to know about the exam detail of PSU,JTO,ARMY ENGG. & other government engg. job in up coming days.

Related Questions:
  1. PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate -- [New]
  2. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  3. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  4. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  5. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?
  7. Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?
  8. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  12. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?
  14. List of government sector exams for EC students? Details about PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  17. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  18. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
14th July 2011, 02:13 PM
man_ait

Default Re: Details of exams like PSU, JTO, Army Engineering and other government engineering job exams?

In ARMY fill form for TGC course.It is for engg.The aggregate requirement is 60
14th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of exams like PSU, JTO, Army Engineering and other government engineering job exams?

Hi friend,

For the details of the Government exams see daily Employment newspaper. Or visit this website below:
www.upscportal.com
www.freshersone.com

All the best.
15th July 2011, 02:59 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Details of exams like PSU, JTO, Army Engineering and other government engineering job exams?

Brief About PSU's Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin mohan View Post
Sir, I want to know about the exam detail of PSU,JTO,ARMY ENGG. & other government engg. job in up coming days.
For dates you have to refer to this link and For Exam Syllabus or Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Papers & Pattern :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

Preparations for PSU's Exams...

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Computer Stream then Form Computer Background technical Question will be Fetched.

Books :-
There is No many Resource are available on Market For hpcl Preparations, you must Go according to the pattern and Syllabus of the Exam

Brief About JTO

JTO i.e Junior Telecom Officer Exam conducted By Board Of BSNL.

Notification For JTO Exam yet to Come.

BSNL is currently having three Exams 1.Telecom 2. Civil & 3.Electrical
For Eligibility:-

Eligibilities for BSNL JTO (Telecom):
BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the disciplines of Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical or Information Technology.

Eligibilities for BSNL JTO (Civil):
BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in Civil Engineering.

Eligibilities for BSNL JTO (Electrical):
BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering

Date for Notification:- March-April

Army Engineering

Engineering in Army Field is can be done by CME i.e College of Military Academy Pune.

You can Get Information about vacancy, and Mode of Entry on clicking these Links Recruitment Details @ CME
15th July 2011, 09:38 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

ARMY ENGINEERING

* for army you may entry in University entry scheme

* give CDS exam then you qualify all the round then you eligible for entry in army

JTO

For JTO :--

* candidates pass engineering degree with any branch

* secure 60% in degree

*must clear concept of Electronics

* age 21 to 30 years

PSU

* For this all INDIA PSU exam is conducted

for this you give the details about

* candidates pass graduation

age 21 to 30 years

relaxation as per govt . rules
15th July 2011, 10:50 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see,the exams like PSU, JTO, Army Engineering and other government engineering job exams which you can apply after graduation.

all these are A grade office or Gazetted officer post job.

to apply in the above govt exam the criteria which is require is given below

1.minimum graduation in Engineering qualification for recognized college.

2.60% marks in BE/B.Tech.

2.age limit 21-28 years.

all the best.......
2nd August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

only need final year marks or all four year's agree-gate percentage??????
5th December 2011, 12:03 AM
honeyandmoney

Exam Introduction :- Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.

Papers & Pattern :- The Written Exam Consists of Two Parts,General Aptitude & Technical Aptitude. General aptitude include Intellectual Potential test, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.

Preparations for PSU's Exams...

The technical test consists of Questions Related to Particular Stream Like if you are From Engineering Computer Stream then Form Computer Background technical Question will be Fetched.
Books :-
There is No many Resource are available on Market For hpcl Preparations, you must Go according to the pattern and Syllabus
20th March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria to join the army after mechanical & automation engineering, how much percentage should be?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?