29th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview for the Software Intern post in Cerner Bangalore. I want to prepare for this interview very well so that I can crack and get selected for this post. Can you tell me how I can crack this interview?

30th September 2020, 11:23 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore?

To prepare for Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore follow given steps.

You should gain at least 1 year of work experience with operating systems like Linux, Windows or AIX .

You should gain at least 1 year of work experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol.

You should manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
30th September 2020, 02:04 PM
Richa Gurav

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore?

Cerner hire software engineers for their growing development business units. Candidate will be responsible to code, test, and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements. Also candidate will be responsible to participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviation from best practices.

Candidate can apply through online. Once your resume is shortlisted you will be called for interview. The hiring has three round. First round is English test and other two rounds are technical interviews which will be on basic knowledge about language and some basic general questions.

To crack Interview:
learn about the company and their goals
Prepare what they expect from candidate
Improve your communication skills
Focus on personal skills and basic knowledge of SQL and Linux
They may give you a code challenge and a job for external clients might be asked to prepare a presentation

After all process candidate will get a offer letter, then you are selected.
1st October 2020, 03:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Intern interview for Cerner Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Strong abilities to write scalable and testable codes in Java, Python, C, C++, or related languages.

2. Strong software development experience is required.

3. Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.

4. Strong problem-solving and logical mindset approach.

5. Strong interpersonal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?