21st February 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?

Sir
i am desperately searching for some
previous year placement papers of tech mahindra
aptitude test papers...
plz help me out bcoz tech mahindra
z visiting our campus on of dis month

25th February 2015, 11:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?

It's been more than 3 years now that Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra started they are campus placement drive together. So, the pattern of the aptitude test followed is more or less the same. I have attached both the companies previous year model papers in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the flow of questions asked and prepare for it accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for Tech Mahindra aptitude test.

So, there will be 3 important rounds which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR Interview.

Once you clear the aptitude test, you will be called for the technical interview where the questions will be based on your core subjects which you studied from 2nd year. Make sure that be ready with all the basics especially with the programming language subjects and if you can do that you will be able to clear the technical round in no time.

After technical interview you will be called in for the HR interview which is more or less easy to clear if you are good in your communication skills. So, keep all this in mind and start your preparation and do well. I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post which would help you to prepare better for the selection process.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 298 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 198 views)
File Type: zip Mahindra app.zip(81.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 378 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 439 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 357 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?