26th August 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

Sir,
I have an Off-Campus Interview of Wipro. I want to know how I can crack Wipro Aptitude Test round? Please help me to crack the aptitude test. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  2. Placement papers and important topics for preparation of Wipro Off-campus aptitude test?
  3. Question papers for TCS and WIPRO? How to crack the aptitude test of any company?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Wipro Interview? Aptitude Test papers for preparation?
  6. Which topic I should prepare to crack the aptitude in L&T with only 30 days left for preparation?
  7. How can I prepare to crack HCL off-campus aptitude test?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?
  9. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  10. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  11. What can I do after completing studies in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  13. How can I study for the campus placement so that I would be able to crack the aptitude test?
  14. Examination pattern of Wipro written test for recruitment? Tips to prepare for the test?
  15. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  16. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  18. Syllabus for Wipro WIMS program? Does it include 12th standard Maths or verbal and reasoning questions?
10th September 2015, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have an Off-Campus Interview of Wipro. I want to know how I can crack Wipro Aptitude Test round? Please help me to crack the aptitude test. Thank you in advance.
You should prepare well below given question papers so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Wipro-Placement-Papers-of-2010.doc(25.0 KB, 263 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper1-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 245 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 218 views)
11th September 2015, 12:29 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Wipro is one of the premiere IT Company in India with high turnover.

For most of the IT Companies the basic eligibility criteria can be divided into 3 parts.

1. Academic Eligibility:
This includes 60% marks in 10th and 12th and 65% in Btech. This is the usual trend. Also care should be taken that all these scores should be from first chance and without any current arrears.

2. Skills
Skills include aptitude quantitative verbal and creative or logical thinking. Also soft skills and communication skills are very important. Technical skills are also tested. In IT companies basics of C or any other programming language you know will be tested during the interview process.

3. GD or Interview.
This might be the final elimination or selection round. Present yourself in the way that make the recruiters feel that you will be a good assent for company in future.

Since you are selected for recruitment process, assuming you have the academic eligibility.

Aptitude test usually consists of three parts:

1.Quantitative aptitude

2.Verbal ability

3.Creative or logical thinking

This is the basic pattern for all aptitude exams.

The Human resource interview will be the last step in the induction of a candidate for the job.

Usually asked HR questions are:

1.Introduce yourself

2.Why you choose your particular stream of study

3.Why you choose TCS

4.You can expect stress test questions

5.Simple logical questions in riddle form

6.What questions or doubts you have to ask HR

7. Work location and shift problem

Also you can expect technical questions from the field of interest of the company. Please do prepare for the same. Usually questions will be asked from the C programming or Java. Please brush up your lab records.

Also the algorithms for solving problems has to kept in mind. Present the solution in such a way that you have the idea to solve the problem and you are not mugging it up.
19th October 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

I want Wipro previous 5 years question papers. Can anyone help me?
It's urgent. Because I have on campus Wipro drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?