1st March 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I start to work from Home without any experience?

Hi I am a housewife. I have completed my certificate course in interior designing & decoration. Now i want to work from home but I dont have any experience then how can I start?

2nd March 2023, 02:13 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I start to work from Home without any experience?

There are several ways to start working from home without any prior experience. Here are a few suggestions:

Freelancing: Freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com offer opportunities for beginners to work on projects that match their skills. As an interior designer, you can offer your services to clients on these platforms.

Social Media Marketing: You can also offer your interior design services through social media marketing. Create a portfolio of your work and share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Use hashtags and engage with potential clients to increase your visibility.

Virtual Assistant: As a virtual assistant, you can provide administrative and personal assistance to clients remotely. There are several virtual assistant platforms like Zirtual and Time Etc. that you can apply to.

Online Teaching: You can also teach interior design courses online through platforms like Udemy and Skillshare.

Online Store: You can also create your own online store to sell interior design products like home decor, furniture, or other related items.

Remember, the key to starting a successful work from home career is to have a clear understanding of your skills, strengths, and passions. You can then leverage this knowledge to find opportunities that match your interests and capabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?