9th December 2021, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MTech in MSU for a brighter career?

I have completed my BTech in electrical engineering from College of Engineering Pune in 2012. I have 20 months experience in Tata motors as Assistant Manager. I am getting married and soon have to shift in Baroda. I would like to pursue my post graduation. Please tell how to get admission for M Tech in MSU Barda. Please give some input regarding good job opportunities in Baroda.(lecturer job/technical industrial)I am ready to start with small scale business too and my family is supportive for business. Please guide.

10th December 2021, 09:03 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: How to get admission in MTech in MSU for a brighter career?

For MTech in MSU ,you must have a BTech /BE degree with a good percentage like 65% marks from a recognized university.And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
10th December 2021, 10:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

To get in MTech in MSU ,
Candidates must have a graduation degree in BTech /BE degree with atleast 65% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
10th December 2021, 10:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MTech in MSU ,
Candidates must have a graduation degree in BTech /BE degree with atleast 65% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
11th December 2021, 10:17 PM
Msdhoni02

The applicant must have passed BTech with a minimum of 55% from any recognized university. The applicant then needs to qualify GATE exam to get a seat in MTech in MSU for a brighter career. The applicant will easily get a 10 lacs+ per annum of the package after this course.
11th December 2021, 11:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

MSU Baroda M tech eligibility criteria
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in the undergraduate exam or equivalent from a recognised University with relevant subject for reserved categories.

MSU Baroda Mtech selection criteria
The admission is purely entrance based on the aggregate score in GATE .Sometimes it is followed by a personal interview round performed by relevant department.

How to apply
>Aspirants are required to visit the official website for online application form
>On clicking on the link the portal to fill their admission form will open , upload all the required document , pay the application fees and submit the form.
>It is advised to carry all documents while physically taking admission in college
12th December 2021, 07:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in MTech in MSU for a brighter career?

Admission to this course in the university of MSU is done on the basis of your performance in the entrance test named GATE. The candidate should have completed graduation in BTech with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university to be eligible for this test.

13th December 2021, 12:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MTech at MSU (Maharaja Sayajirao University) Baroda is a candidate must have passed a BTech/BE in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of GATE score followed by a personal interview round performed by the relevant department.

Interested candidates can apply online through the university website www.msubaroda.ac.in by clicking on the link portal to fill the admission form. Fill the form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. After doing this course you can get placed by the university itself as their placement is good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?