2nd July 2013, 02:43 AM
mini bhat

Will I get admission in B.Arch at MSU Vadodara?

hello sir,
i am a cbse student with 81% in boards exams with annual system.
i am of SEBC catogary and have qualified NATA with 92/200 marks
got 95% in 10th .
i fall under the TFWS scheme.
will i get admission in B.Arch at MSU ,vadodara guj. or CEPT,ahmedabad.
plese do reply.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?
  2. TYB.Com October question papers of economics and MHRM?
  3. Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?
  4. How much stipend can I get after clearing GATE for admission in Masters Degree Engineering in MSU Baroda?
  5. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  6. How to get admission in MBA after B.Com in MSU? What is the eligibility for that?
  7. What are the chances for job placement in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which core companies recruit Civil Engineers?
  9. What is the admission criteria for MHRM in MSU Baroda? What is the
  10. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda? -- [New]
  11. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  12. Should I leave engineering and opt for BBA if my interest is more towards BBA+MBA?
  13. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
  14. Minimum percentage required to do MBBS in MSU college?
  15. Previous years papers for MSc physics?
  16. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do between MSc IT and MCA? I belong to Vadodara
  18. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
23rd June 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in B.Arch at MSU Vadodara?

Hello ! I am Twinkle Lakhani from Gujarat, studying in 12th std with PCM as my major subjects. I want to know that how much I have to score in NATA and 12th for admission in CEPT for architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?