15th March 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed M.Tech in renewable energy from top private college. how to find job in renewable energy related company. should i start my first job in small company if i get it. please help me. Kindly help me to get the job. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  2. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  3. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  4. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  5. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  6. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  7. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  8. How to join M.Tech in Renewable energy through distance education?
  9. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the universities offering distance MBA in Renewable Energy Management
  11. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  12. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  13. How to work in Renewable energy field? I have a degree in electrical engineering B.Tech
  14. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  15. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  17. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  18. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
13th June 2016, 05:35 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?

Yes, this is a very good approach you have decided to start with a very small company.
If you start with a very small company you will have a lot of work to do, and if you have a lot of work to do, it means you will become eligible for the future work pressure.

SO, now you have to look for those companies who are start up as well as they are offering job related to your interest.

If you get such type of company then, just go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?