23rd April 2012, 04:58 PM
atul_p73

What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy

I have completed B.tech in Agri engg.Also i have 2 yr experience in renewable energy.Im interested in Food processing sector which kind of jobs opartunity is available to me (Atul - 08275292373)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  2. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  3. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  4. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  5. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  6. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  7. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  8. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  10. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field? -- [New]
  11. How to work in Renewable energy field? I have a degree in electrical engineering B.Tech
  12. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  13. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  14. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  15. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  16. Eligibility for National Certification examination for Energy Managers if I have a two years of experience after btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  18. What kind of Job Opportunities I can get having 1 year experience in Flood Determination, Mapping and GIS?
1st August 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy

what kind of job opportunities for me i complited btech biotechnology and now complited mba also i have experience as sales engenier but iam intrested for any operation job
1st August 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy

i am complited btech biotechnology and mba i have also experienced as sales engineerbut iam intrested for operation job so what ary job oportunities for me
1st August 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job can look out for after 3years experience of corporate after b.tech biotechnology and mba and working as a saies engineer but i am interested for any operation job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?