6th August 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in New York after completion of BHMS from India?

I am a BHMS student of third year. After BHMS how can I go New York? What should I do for a job in New York in case of homeopathy? Let me know some courses and exams available to get in New York.

8th August 2016, 12:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in New York after completion of BHMS from India?

There are two ways of doing job abroad;

> Firstly, You should join in any good company in India and show some quality work and keep on looking for any such recruitment chances in New York and apply for the vacancy from inside the company itself and most probably you might get selected.

> Secondly, You can look for job vacancies in various Institutions abroad and apply for the post. You will further have to clear the entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute itself. Moreover, you will also have to appear for GRE and TOEFL examination and after clearing these examinations, you will be most eligible to avail a job abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?