23rd April 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Samsung?

my name is vishnu v s. i have just completed btech in EEE.my ambition is to work in samsung.please tell me how to get there.i have .1 backpaper with an average CGPA of 8.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are suitable for a mechanical engineering student in IAS exam?
  2. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  3. Can I apply for English Print Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Delhi being a student will be giving 12th Board Exams in March 2012? Procedure to apply for this course? Syllabus and Date of this Entrance Exam?
  4. CSIR Chemical science question papers for Paper-1 and Paper-2
  5. Can we legally fight against IMS and police for the acceptance of BAMS degree issued Delhi degree college?
  6. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cost of IIT JEE application for general category?
  8. Am I qualified for BCA 2nd year after passing 12th commerce?
  9. How to prepare for General Awareness for PO Exam?
  10. How can I get a job in core ECE companies like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony? I did my B.Tech ECE
  11. Job Opportunities for ECE fresher in Samsung and Nokia?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct second year engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication branch?
  13. How to get jobs in mobile companies after passing B.Tech in ECE engineering?
  14. How to get placed in core company? I am doing B.E ECE 3rd year
  15. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  16. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  17. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  18. Information about placement in software company?
27th April 2014, 10:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in Samsung?

You told to our forum is that now you have pursuing your bachelor degree in B.Tech in EEE. And also you have been told that you have an back paper in your degree. In where you can apply the job you have must have clear your all back paper so that you will appear the job.

And also you have been mentioned that you have an ambition to do job in Samsung companies. For job in Samsung companies you have to complete your bachelor degree in good percentage of marks so that you will apply in this type of companies I am very happy to know you that you have an ambition to go for Samsung companies for your service. As you have bachelor degree in B.Tech in EEE so you can join Samsung companies are the post of engineer.

But you must have clear your all back and also you have to secured minimum 70 percentage of marks in your bachelor degree. Because Samsung is a MNC companies which offers job to those candidates who have been complete their bachelor degree in B.Tech in EEE at least 70 percentage of marks. So my suggestion is for you that try to secured 70 percentages of marks in your bachelor degree so that you will get the job soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?