27th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in IT Sector with 59.3% in B.E.(ECE)?

Hello Sir,
I have secured 59.3% in my B.E. with ECE branch. I know I have scored less than 60% and now I am afraid that I can't get job in IT Sector. Please tell me what I should do to get job in IT Sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.E in correspondence after completing BE ECE?
  2. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 593 marks in EAMCET?
  4. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  6. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  7. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  8. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  9. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  10. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  11. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation
  13. Job in Clerk after completing B.A? How can I get a job in Banking Sector?
  14. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  15. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  16. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  17. Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?
  18. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
28th December 2015, 10:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in IT Sector with 59.3% in B.E.(ECE)?

Yes, it is true that getting a job in the IT sector with having below 60% in graduation is difficult since most of the companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% in the entire career. However, there are companies like MuSigma, other startups which recruit candidates having below 60% too. Hence you should make use of most of the opportunities which comes your way. Apart from this, you should also upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri, shine, monster, etc. to get more job updates. You should also opt for exams like AMCAT, E-Litmus, Freshersworld, etc. through which you can appear in various campus drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?