19th December 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job for sure in Infosys? How to improve my job skills?

Hello Sir,
I am Chetna from Ambala (Haryana). I am pursuing my B.tech from
Kurukshetra University,IInd year in C.S.E how will I be able to get in for placement there?How shall i prepare myself so that I can get a job there for sure?how shall i improve
my skills so that i may excel?To how much extent my
marks will matter for the placement there?Is b.tech
degree suficient to get a job at good post and high
salary package?

9th March 2014, 11:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job for sure in Infosys? How to improve my job skills?

You are still pursuing second year in C.S.E.So you have lot of time to improve job skills.You will need to improve skills required for getting jobs. Infosys is one of the good companies,getting selected in that company is not a small issue.So you need to prepare very well for the Infosys recruitment process,as there will be a good high competition among students.So you must concentrate and get good aggregate from the second year itself.

Getting selected in Infosys or else in any other company,it basically depends on the “Knowledge on your core subjects” and skills required to attend for the Interview.You must first challenge yourself to achieve job placement in Infosys company.Then you must schedule and follow the things required for selection process.You must also be mathematics as well as logical and creative.You must be in a position to even work under pressure environments.

You need to cooperate while work with team members in company,must be able to read and write a lot of code technology required.You must be very good at “Programming languages,Algorithms,retrieving data and organizing,and several applications,discrete mathematics” and more.As you are from computer science field you will get good number of opportunities.You must be good at Programming languages,fond of knowing various technologies,Human Computer interaction,User centered design and more.Remember having knowledge on technical skills alone would not help you for getting hired.So you must present in a good manner in the Interview room.So I request you to get the written test pattern,syllabus.Try to solve as many model papers of Infosys as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?