3rd February 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a private job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

How to get the private job with 60 percent in diploma after completing mechanical engineering with salary above 20,000? Can someone please guide me through the steps which we have to follow? It will be really helpful if I get the answer back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  2. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to get some private jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Where to apply for the job?
  7. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  8. Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  14. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  16. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
6th February 2018, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a private job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get the private job with 60 percent in diploma after completing mechanical engineering with salary above 20,000? Can someone please guide me through the steps which we have to follow? It will be really helpful if I get the answer back soon. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can apply for various jobs in the private sector. They have to apply either online or offline for the jobs. There are posts like Trainee Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Technician Trainee, Sales Engineer, Supervisor, etc. in various mechanical and automobile manufacturing units. They can also apply for a job in auto ancillary manufacturing companies also. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the newspapers and in the job portals. They can also get help from their polytechnic college mechanical department for getting a job.
6th February 2018, 09:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a private job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Candidates after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering can apply for various jobs in the private sector

You have to apply either online or offline for the jobs.

You will be called for an interview process. It may consist of written test and interview or sometime only interview. Based on your performance you will be selected for the job. You can apply for the job in following companies after completion of mechanical engineering course.

Fitch India Private Limited

Hi- Tecpoint Technologies

Datamatics Global Services Limited

Rinder India

Pentagon Global Solutions Limited

First Source Solutions

Aar Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?