26th August 2017, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get selected in CTS campus interview which is going to happen in VIT?

How to get selected in the CTS campus interview which is held in VIT? The first written test is there any books to follow? Can you please suggest me the best advice which I can follow to ensure that I will get the job in campus interview itself? Thanks!

29th August 2017, 09:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get selected in CTS campus interview which is going to happen in VIT?

Basically to qualify in the campus drive of any of the IT company, you need to qualify in three basic rounds which almost every company follows.
First of all, you have to qualify in the written test round which comprises of basic aptitude MCQ type questions mainly for Mathematics and some technical questions.
Qualifying in the written part, you have appear in the Group Discussion part.
At last there will be Personal Interview with the HR which is the final round, qualifying in which you can grab that job.
30th August 2017, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get selected in CTS campus interview which is going to happen in VIT?

In order to get selected, you are first required to go through the pattern of CTS recruitment process. Basic recruitment pattern consists of the below mentioned rounds.

>> PPT Test

>> Aptitude Test

>> HR Interview and Technical Interview

Written Examination basically consists of the below mentioned sections.
* Logical Reasoning
* Verbal Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude

Candidates who successfully qualify the above aptitude test will be called for HR Interview and then by Technical interview. Some of the best books recommended for you are,

@ Campus Recruitment Complete Reference by Praxis Groups

@ Campus 500 Quantitative Aptitude for Company recruitment exams by Atul Bhargava

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?