4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get Software Engineer job in NIIT Technologies Limited?

Sir, I am currently working in Satyam Computer Services Limited as an Software Engineer but want to enroll in NIIT Technologies Limited. How to get job in this company?

20th April 2018, 11:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Software Engineer job in NIIT Technologies Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am currently working in Satyam Computer Services Limited as an Software Engineer but want to enroll in NIIT Technologies Limited. How to get job in this company?

To get a job as a software engineer in NIIT Technologies, candidates have to apply online. Candidates with one or two years experience as software engineer are preferred for the job. Candidates have to appear in the selection process consists of Written Test (aptitude test), Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates with BE or BTech or MCA qualification with very good academic records can apply for the software engineer posts in NIIT Technologies. Candidates can find the job openings in the NIIT Technologies official website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?