11th February 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to invite companies to come for campus placements in college?

I am Placement Officer of a college and I want to register all my students who passed degree BA, BSC, BBM, BCOM.

I want to invite the private companies for conducting interviews in our college at chikmagalur, Karnataka.

Please help me to approach the companies.

28th February 2015, 08:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to invite companies to come for campus placements in college?

The only best way to invite companies for campus placements is to go and meet them personally and let them know about your college achievements which will make them be ready to come to your college if it's good.

If you feel that approaching companies one by one will take a longer time then the first thing you need to do is to list down all the companies which you wanted to invite for campus placements and search there official websites from internet and find out the contact details.

Just start calling them in person and ask them if there is any possibility and if you can get some appointment with the HR to talk with them personally as that's makes more impact always. So, to make the initial deal with the company will of course requires a huge effort and ones that goes well then for every year you can expect the companies coming in to your college by default if they find it's good! So, you need to take some efforts now for a better future for your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?