29th December 2010, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

I m a student of B.Tech 4th year. i want to apply for companies like infosys , accenture and other IT companies. How could i apply for these companies off campus ? and know where they are coming 4 offcampus recruitments in advance ? Plz help me out ...

Related Questions:
  1. Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the right way to apply for Off campus Placements?
  4. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  7. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  8. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  10. When Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Bhilai?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  12. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  14. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  15. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  16. When will be the off-campus placements of Accenture in North India?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.Tech (CSE) with 61% marks?
  18. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
31st July 2011, 09:31 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of B.Tech 4th year. i want to apply for companies like infosys , accenture and other IT companies. How could i apply for these companies off campus ? and know where they are coming 4 offcampus recruitments in advance ? Plz help me out ...
Dear friend yes you apply in this company off-campus but for information you can visit this website.................

1.http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/49431-offcampus-recruitment-for-2010-a.html

2.www.timesjobs.com
31st July 2011, 10:52 PM
anki14542

Default Re: How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

Hello

when any IT company starts there off campus,then you can apply in two ways:

1) You can register yourself online on the concerned companies website and apply over there submitting your duly filled in resume.Here once you submit,you will get a unique ID for future checking.You must note down this unique ID and keep it safe.Using this ID only, you will be able to see the acceptance of your submission by that particular company and status of your application.

2)You can apply manually.This is done by visiting the company's office and collecting the form and then filling it up will all your details and submitting it attaching a copy of resume along with it.

The company generally notify you using the contact details which you fill in the application form.

But I must that candidates following 2nd process are given more priority by the companies' recruitment team.

Kindest Regards.
31st July 2011, 10:59 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

Dear friend yes,you must apply in this company off-campus by this website:

(1).http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/49431-offcampus-recruitment-for-2010-a.html

(2).www.timesjobs.com

Best of luck!
4th August 2011, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you have to go the infosys and accenture website . there is a option is career . you should upload your latest resume there.

For ACCENTURE eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

for INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

all the best.
9th August 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Now I m in 3rd year can I appeared for campus? n if yes so, pls guide me how can proceed?
10th August 2011, 11:25 AM
sgsharadgupta

Friends...for off campus best platform for fresher is go for elitmus exam ,cost of that exam is 699 and question asked will be of cat syllabus...or else look for the off campus in bangalore or NCR newspapers / employment news .Register in sites like naukri.com,timesjobs.com etc .
10th August 2011, 03:44 PM
sg1991

You can apply in IT companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM, WIPRO, Accenture etc. off-campus by submitting your resume/CV on the website of the company. Whenever there is a vacancy, you will get a call from the company for an interview. You must have at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation and no backlogs are allowed.
19th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

Quote:
cheers! let me also know..same confusion don kno hw to apply but seniors asked me to register in offcampusregistration.com
20th August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my displine in computer science and engg this year 2011 .I have registered in all jobs finding .coms and few well popular companies like tcs,ibm,polaris...........etc .but still i am not getting interview call from any of these...........and i dont know how to apply to accenture,infosys ..........I had tried to register many times but still i cant........tell me some suggestions
14th September 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i m B.TECH final year student ,Branch -Computer Enggineering ,sir i want to know that what is date of entrance exam 2012 for infosys and how i get the entrance exam form is it online?
26th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

plz give info abt accenture n tcs offcampus placement for 2012
4th October 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

give the places where off campus for infosys going to held from oct 2011?
roja
1st November 2011, 09:10 PM
pranavaditya

can any one please give any official site for regestering where v can get mail alerts to gmail in case of any off campus in and around colleges of hyd
26th December 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

i'm 2012 passed out student how i know about the chennai off campus interviews
8th September 2012, 06:21 PM
punam.patil1590

Smile Re: How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?

[W10F070055114]I m a student of B.Tech 4th year. i want to apply for companies like infosys , accenture and other IT companies. How could i apply for these companies off campus ? and know where they are coming 4 offcampus recruitments in advance ? Plz help me out ...[/QUOTE]
2nd January 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of it how to apply for cts,infosys,tcs,wipro pls give details and procedure
15th January 2014, 07:04 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech course can apply for various top IT companies in India like
Accenture
TCS
Infosys
Google
Polaris
Syntel etc.
through any of the following modes
-On campus Placements
-Off campus placements
-Direct walkins

with regard to off campus placements,
-Company will come and conduct recruitment procedure in a particular college.

If at all you want to apply for that recruitment procedure, your college should have got an invitation from the college in which recruitment procedure is going on.

Only the candidates of those colleges who got invitation to attend for selection procedure can attend.

If your college receives information or invitation, definitely it will inform all the candidates. In that case only, you can attend for off campus placements.

As a fresher, in order to hire you, they will conduct
Written Exam
Just A Minute
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Hope you got full clarity now with regard to off campus placements.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and crack it.

Please make a note of it that you should be a candidate of career 60 in order to apply for MNCs.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?